Movies Michael Imperioli (Christopher Moltisanti) from The Sopranos has appeared in
Items in Blue are available from Amazon
- My Baby's Mama character Dominic
- Stuey character Stu Ungar
- Love In the Time of Money character Will
- Hamlet character Rosencrantz
- Disappearing Acts character Vinny
- On the Run character Albert DeSantis
- Witness to the Mob character Louie Milito
- Too Tired to Die character Fabrizio DVD release date is 8/5/2003
- Blixa Bargeld Stole My Cowboy Boots
- Under the Bridge
- Last Man Standing character Giorgio Carmonte
- Sweet Nothing character Angel
- Trees Lounge character George
- Girl 6 character Scary Caller #30
- Girls Town character Anthony
- I Shot Andy Warhol character Ondine
- Hand Gun character Benny
- Scenes from the New World character Billy
- Postcards from America character The Hustler
- Amateur character Doorman at Club
- Men Lie
- Joey Breaker character Larry Metz
- Household Saints character Leonard Villanova
- The Night We Never Met character Dry Cleaning Customer #1
- Fathers & Sons character Johnny
- Malcolm X character Reporter at firebombing
- Alexa character Acid Head
Michael has also written several Episodes of The Sopranos, Christopher, Everybody Hurts, From Here to Eternity, and Telltale Moozadell. He also is a co writer of Summer of Sam.
Home | News | Cast | Locations | Sightings | Media | Music | Misc | Strip Mall
The photographs and content on this site, unless otherwise noted are copyrighted by Soprano Sue and may not be used for any purposes with out written permission.
Linking of images to Social networking sites, My Space or Weblogs is NOT permitted without a written signed permission on file.
For information about use of photos
Linking of images to My Space or Weblogs is NOT permitted without a written signed permission on file.
All content (graphic and text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws.
No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is permitted. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.
This Site is designed and maintained by Wendy
The Sopranos and all related characters are property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sopranos Production, Inc. Chase Films and Home Box office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. Soprano Sue’s Sightings is fan produced and is no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.