Books | New Items | Films | Video | Music
John Fiore, who played the character of Gigi Cestone on cast of The Sopranos. John has been acting for 17 years. Having appeared in over 200 television commercials, he is best known for his role of Detective Profaci on Law and Order, in which he played this character for 9 seasons. Beside his notoriety of Detective Profaci, he has guest starred on such television shows as NYPD Blue, Third Watch and New York Undercover before landing the role on The Sopranos. John has also done stage work in the Off-Broadway production of "Orphans", "Gangster Apparel" and "A Streetcar named Desire". As a Co-Producer, his credits include "Sopranos: Unauthorized" and a quirky film called "The Date". John has also written several screenplays, among them "Spirits Colliding", "The Blue Moods of Johnny Slade" and "First Night; Last Night".
Here are some of the projects John Fiore has been involved in;
- Johnny Slade's Greatest Hits character Johnny Slade
- Tony 'n' Tina's Wedding character Mr. Nunzio
- The Guiding Light character Salerno
- Sundown character Jack Valento
- Ocean's Eleven character Hotel Security
- Meet the Parents character Kinky
- All My Children character Hendricks
- Hit and Runway character Frank Anderro
- Autumn Heart character Bill Sullivan
- In Dreams character Policeman
- Exiled character Detective Tony Profaci, a Law & Order movie
- The Prosecutors character Detective Farrow
- Bleeding Hearts character Driver
- Distant Justice character Danny Largent
- Law & Order character Detective Tony Profaci
- Lip Service character Salesman # 4
- Mystic Pizza character Jake
- One Crazy Summer character Crewman
Items in Blue can be purchased from Amazon
Home | News | Cast | Locations | Sightings | Media | Music | Misc | Strip Mall
Soprano Sue's Sightings, copyright 2009.
The photographs and content on this site, unless otherwise noted are copyrighted by Soprano Sue and may not be used for any purposes with out written permission.
For information about use of photos
Linking of images to My Space or Weblogs is NOT permitted without a written signed permission on file.
All content (graphic and text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws.
No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is permitted. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.
This Site is designed and maintained by Wendy
The Sopranos and all related characters are property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sopranos Production, Inc. Chase Films and Home Box office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. Soprano Sue’s Sightings is fan produced and is no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.