Clothing | Books | New Items | Films | Video | Music
Movies that Lorraine Bracco (Dr. Jennifer Melfi) from The Sopranos has appeared in
Items in RED are available from Amazon
- Saving Grace character Sheila
- Death of a Dynasty (2003)
- Custody of the Heart character Claire Raphael
- Ladies Room character Gemma
- Silent Cradle character Helen Greg
- Lifeline character Kits Maitland
- Les Menteurs character Helene Miller
- Getting Gotti character Diane Giacalone
- Being Human character Anna
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues character Delores Del Ruby
- Scam character Maggie Rohrer
- In una notte di chiaro di luna character Sheila
- Sea of Love character Frank's ex-wife (footage added for TV)
- The Dream Team character Riley
- Sing character Miss Lombardo
- Fais gaffe à la gaffe character Margaux
- Duos sur canapé character Bubble
Home | News | Cast | Locations | Sightings | Media | Music | Misc | Strip Mall
Soprano Sue's Sightings ©2009
The photographs and content on this site, unless otherwise noted are copyrighted by Soprano Sue and may not be used for any purposes with out written permission.
For information about use of photos
Linking of images to My Space or Weblogs is NOT permitted without a written signed permission on file.
All content (graphic and text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws.
No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is permitted. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.
This Site is designed and maintained by Wendy
The Sopranos and all related characters are property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sopranos Production, Inc. Chase Films and Home Box office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. Soprano Sue’s Sightings is fan produced and is no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The content on this site is assumed to be within the realm of the Public’s Right of “Fair Use” and no copyright infringement is intended. If an image is discovered to be in violation of this policy, please send a e mail and the image will be credited or removed.